Our expanding business has led to vacancies for experienced Control Systems Software Engineers.
Experienced in all aspects of control and monitoring systems from design through to site installation and commissioning. Duties will include reviewing customer requirements, production of design documentation, software development (PLC/DCS, HMI and SCADA), system and factory testing, installation and commissioning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Production and maintenance of requirements, design, test and user documentation.
- Implementation and testing of software components.
- Maintain and develop your technical skills to meet the demands of an ever changing and evolving environment.
- Liaise with the Project Manager and Technical Lead at all stages of the project lifecycle.
Experience in at least one of the following technologies is essential:
- DCS (primarily Siemens)
- PLC (primarily Siemens, Rockwell & Schneider)
- SCADA (primarily Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware/AVEVA and GE)
Knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
- Food and Beverage Sector
- Functional and/or Machine Safety Applications (BS EN 61511, BS EN 62061)
- Cyber Security (IEC 62443)
It is expected that successful candidates will have prior experience in a similar role, demonstrating the ability to work within teams or on their own initiative to deliver the required components to quality, time and cost constraints. You will have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills and significant relevant experience.