Who we are.
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need.
We are looking for Cloud Security Vulnerability Engineer.Key responsibilities:
What you get
- Experience in handling cloud based vulnerabilities, strong technical expertise around web application security: ability to identify and reproduce reported vulnerabilities, as well as assess contextual risk
- Good communication skills: need to be able to firmly, yet politely, respond to non-issues, as well as identify legitimate issues and communicate them to security teams in an easy to understand format
- In-depth knowledge of security fundamentals, and other common application security vulnerabilities.
- Familiarity with and ability to calculate CVSS ratings for identified vulnerabilities based on an understanding of each customer's threat model.
- Familiar with vulnerability disclosure, including: report formatting and content, confidentiality and disclosure processes, the importance of clear and quick communication between security engineers and customers, program policies, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and organize operationally complex work, with great attention to detail
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and supportPlease read about TCS: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652Role: Cloud Security Vulnerability EngineerJob Type: PermanentLocation: London, UKNote: Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.