Are you an Engineering Manager looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on cultural change in an innovative and rapidly growing SME manufacturer?
This is a superb opportunity to work in an ambitious, profitable and forward-thinking company based in Liverpool, fully committed to becoming best in class. You will be joining at an exciting period of development, change and strategic significance for the organisation.
As Engineering Manager you will be autonomously responsible for creating and driving a true TPM culture. Leading a team of engineers, you will be responsible for ensuring that the site production equipment is capable and available to meet customer demand at all times. As such, you will develop the maintenance planning system to meet business needs and ensure that PPM's are scheduled, carried out and recorded. You will also provide knowledge and practical experience of asset management, equipment maintenance and project delivery, being responsible for approving designs and ensuring that legislative requirements are met. Who we're looking for?
What's on offer?
- Proven track record as a successful Engineering Manager: preferably with earlier career experience in a world class environment, prior to then taking what you have learnt and implemented a TPM culture in an SME manufacturer.
- Must have strong commercial awareness.
- Must be an excellent collaborator capable of working within focused peer group which is empowered to make decisions to deliver the Company's objectives.
- Must be an excellent communicator, capable of engaging with individuals one on one as well as being able to deliver briefings, workshops, and training.
- Must be a proven leader, capable of motivating personnel within your peer group, direct reports, and indirect reports.
- Must be a creative thinker and a structured problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic approach to eliminating issues and providing long term solutions to problems.
A highly competitive salary and package as well as the support required to help you succeed, being supported by an organisation committed to cultural change, Continuous Improvement and investment. You will also get the personal development you need to progress with exceptional career prospects available.
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button or email me for more information.The shortlist date is 8th March 2021, so if you have not heard back from us before then please assume you have been unsuccessful.