Role: Campaign Manager
Location: UK Remote
Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that YOU are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission, as a Campaign Manager.
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we're one of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business... https://www.nccgroup.com/uk/The Opportunity
As Senior Campaigns Manager, you will work in the UK Performance & Lead Generation team to gather knowledge, strategically plan and execute a wide range of cross sector campaigns. With a watchful eye on the market, you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to identify key market trends and manage a cross sector campaign strategy that supports brand development and demand generation to grow the NCC Group business.The Challenge
- Responsible for pulling together market intelligence to plan cross sector campaign themes that complement our vertical teams
- Manage the careful segmentation of target audiences to ensure our audience benefit from all relevant propositions without over targeting
- Campaign Planning and Execution
- Work with delivery teams to develop and maintain all UK Proposition materials
- Leverage both UK and global proposition materials to build integrated, cross sector demand generation campaigns in the UK market
- Be the single point of contact through the campaign lifecycle: Developing campaign briefs, managing execution, tracking effectiveness, adhering to budget, on time and on target
- Manage internal and external agency partners to create such campaign assets, tactics and event execution
- Work closely with digital and communications teams to ensure timely campaign delivery, execution, feedback and optimisation
- Work on special projects per request such as account based marketing, proposition development and bid support
- Collaborate and strategize internal marketing/demand generation and technical roadmaps
- Support the sales enablement alongside all campaigns
About NCC Group
- Experience within a cybersecurity focused company previously.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns at any one time.
- Experience shaping propositions, being able to highlight the value in the offering to the target audience.
- Experience in a previous role of using Market Intelligence to build campaigns.
The NCC Group family has over 1,800 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate - we work together, we are brilliantly creative and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best. About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we're looking for. If you don't hear back from us within 10 days please don't be too disappointed - we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.