Sarasin & Partners LLP is looking for an Investment Management Assistant to join the Private Clients team on a full-time basis. The individual will be responsible for assisting Investment Managers and Account Directors in the running of their client relationships and investment portfolios.
As part of this role, you will be required to gain the IMC qualification (or equivalent) in first 6 months and commit to further professional studies to show progress towards a minimum of level 7 FCA qualification over time.Key responsibilities: Portfolio administration
Support new business
- Assist in the administration of portfolios for a number of clients.
- Monitor dashboards and ensure ongoing investment and administrative compliance across client base.
- Review client portfolios to ensure that the tactical allocation reflects client objectives and house investment policy.
- Prepare valuations, presentations and meeting packs for Private Client meetings.
- Implement departmental projects relevant to client base (e.g. pricing project, repapering, GDPR, MiFID II notifications).
Required job skills:
- Promote Sarasin externally, largely through the development of relationships with professional intermediaries.
- Prepare proposed portfolios, RFPs and presentations for pitches to potential clients.
- Liaise with Client Administration on payments, tax information, account paperwork, setup and transition.
- Drive to complete and pass the IMC level 4 exams.
- Investment educated with strong interest in equity and bond markets, best of breed 3rd party managers and alternative strategies.
- Comfortable making new contacts and presenting to various audiences.
- A sound standard of IT skills and database management.
- A good general knowledge of the financial sector.
- Act in the spirits of the LLP's Core values and business code of conduct and promote where possible within working practices.
Sarasin & Partners LLP offers a highly competitive remuneration package and an excellent benefits programme.
We are committed to building and providing an inclusive environment for everyone and welcome your applications. To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of business on 22 February 2021.