Community Marketing Manager Reporting into: Head of MarketingLocation: London, UK who we are
Welcome to PANGAIA, a materials science company on a mission to save our environment. We are a global collective of one heart and many hands - scientists, technologists, designers - creating essential products from innovative tech and bio-engineered materials.
We design products for living in, for any situation and for basic needs. We create our products with smart technology and use as many sustainable & recyclable elements as possible.We are starting a movement. Designing a better future.about this role
This role is all about building brand awareness and brand love through the communities where our customers spend their time. We want to grow our base through rich storytelling and these channels are a great way to build relationships with our customers so that they will return time and time again. We will use these channels to educate new customers about the science behind our innovations, as well as the impact of each purchase. This role covers influencer seeding, content creation and brand marketing. a day in the life:
- You drive brand awareness and love through non-owned channels that reinforce our brand positioning.
- You build relationships with key partners and influencers through innovative storytelling opportunities that educate and entertain new customers.
- You lead a team who execute the strategy, ensuring each campaign is fully supported through our online community (including product seeding and content creation). You are responsible for your team's output as well as their development.
- You work closely with the Brand Manager to make sure that our online community is clear on the "Why" and the "What" behind each campaign, and that they themselves represent what we want to say.
- You strategize with the Content Manager around fun, new content ideas that can be co-created with our online community.
- You are in lockstep with our Social Media Manager to make sure all channels are talking about the right message, at the right time, to the right audience.
- You are on top of all the latest developments in the social media sphere - and who the most influential personalities are.
- You manage your budget and achieve a great ROI.
- You manage various platforms to ensure we are reaching the right influencers - and that we are getting positive ROI across all campaigns.
- You provide amazing weekly reporting on reach, impressions, EMV and ROI - constantly looking for new ways to build our brand through other communities.
- You liaise with PR and Partnerships to ensure our various relationships are managed smoothly.
- You work closely with our product team to make sure our seeding deliveries are sent out on time.
- You are a brand advocate internally & externally.
- You build and maintain an understanding of industry trends to make informed recommendations on brand and product marketing
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in influencer marketing roles within the DTC and apparel market.
- Solid marketing skills - experience bringing campaigns to market and reaching wide audiences.
- You have in depth experience in the US market - bringing customer and media insights to every campaign.
- You are customer-centric - you understand how customers engage and interact with each channel and you can tweak messages accordingly.
- Naturally creative, you understand how important storytelling is to brand positioning.
- You have an attention to detail and excellent organisation skills. You are passionate about PANGAIA as a brand and intuitively understand what is on brand.
- You are well connected in the influencer marketing world - you know how to build communities, as well as how to engage with them effectively.
- Confidence in presenting to large groups and working collaborative across different departments
- Self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
- Passion for purpose-led branding, with an understanding of intersectional environmentalism.
- Natural leader who has experience managing high-performing teams.
: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Pangaia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that pangaia equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.