MEDDINGS Group of Companies - Ivybridge
Meddings Group of Companies is currently looking for an experienced formally qualified Finance Manager (CIMA, ACCA) who ideally has worked in an SME environment within manufacturing/production and beneficial would be having experience within a HR/IT function and commercial insurances. The business has exciting plans for growth and expansion programmes over the next few years and requires an experienced professional, conscientious, organised, with exceptional attention to detail. The role will entail reporting into the Managing Director.
The successful Finance Manager will have worked at this level or above, with a willingness to take on more responsibility in a small business, while working towards improving processes and procedures. Ability and willingness to take on a wide range of duties to ensure that the business can utilise your skillset where needed.
· Production of timely Management Accounts
· Liaison with Company Accountants
· Stock valuations
· VAT returns
· Approving supplier payments/Credit Control
· Managing cashflow
· Dealing with Inter-company recharges
· Bank liaison for company
· Supervision of 2 staff covering data input/invoicing/accounts receivable and payable etc.
· Accounting for the Group Holding Company
· Monthly Payroll
· Auto-enrolment - new employees
· Staff inductions
· Record keeping
· Liaison with company HR Consultants
· Company Insurances-Commercial
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· CIMA / ACCA qualified, ideally management account experience, strategic accounting.
· Proven Excel skills, able to manipulate large amounts of data.
· IT and systems skills
· Excellent report writing and verbal skills
· Proven team management skills
· Can do attitude
· Proven operational track record in a commercial organisation.
WORKING HOURS: Full Time 36.5 hours per week Mon (8am-4.30pm) - Friday (8am-12.30pm).
· Life Insurance
· On Site Parking
SALARY - By agreement