Our client, an award winning employer based in East Sussex, is currently recruiting for a Head of IT Business Engagement on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who in addition to providing an attractive salary package (£44,000 - £51,000pa), offer many additional benefits including flexi-time and home working, 27 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 30 days, and generous contributory pension scheme.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Lead and manage the core Business Engagement team including responsibility for recruitment, deployment and ongoing line management of staff
- Lead on the development of a holistic approach (including systems and processes) for the delivery of engagement activities, ensuing an efficient and effective service
- Provide regular reporting and updates on all delivery and operations matters affecting their team to the IS Management Team, leadership teams and committees to enable effective governance and planning
- Support the communications and marketing activity for Information Services and participate in the development of the customer service strategy, ensuing a good level of customer service is delivered
- Provide thought leadership on the future of technology as it relates to the organisation, partnering on the development of strategic ideas for customer
- Coordinate and maintain collaborative relationships between Information Services and key stakeholders
- Using diplomacy and tact along with strong communication and analytical skills, explain complex organisational and technical issues while acting as an interface between IT and the wider organisation
- Working across all technology teams to represent the whole IT service in a joined up and cohesive way, removing complexity for customers
- Understand IT plans and roadmaps and be able to explain these to our customers, identifying where existing or new services could meet their needs
- Provide expertise to define projects with a technology component, working with project sponsors to identify and quantify business benefits, support the development of business cases and ensure benefits realisation
- Further support these projects but facilitating the delivery of new technologies and systems into the organisation, acting as a bridge between stakeholders and IT project teams
For further information on the position, please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details