Strong background with Murex System and having good Knowledge about FX & Commodity Businesses. The role requires extensive communication with Business, Front office desks, developers and should be able to undertake and enhance across wide range of project, regulatory and run-the-bank change initiatives covering diverse change portfolio which is centred around Murex
- Active Developer and SME for Murex projects
- Experience/knowledge of Murex version 3.1 or above, including;
· Trade booking
· Reporting, ie extractors and feeders
· Simulation views
· Navigation of the Murex databases
· Murex architecture
- Troubleshooting environment problems and reviewing performance issues.
- Analysis configuration testing and maintenance of interfaces using Murex tools
- Workflow analysis and development (configuration templates, swift conf. templates, pre & post trade workflows, debugging techniques)
- Assist team in implementation of new FX & Commodity Products.
- Configuration and maintenance of external interfaces, middleware.
- Understanding existing Products, Market Data, Static Data setup in Murex and providing solutions by collaborating with SME on improvements, re-use for new products.
- Assist with BAU intraday and overnight support and analysis to the business on day-to-day Murex issues for all asset classes, interfacing with end-users, business areas and maintaining vendor support relationships