Contract Business Analyst City of London - remote throughout pandemic6 month contract (initially)£500 - £550 a day OUTSIDE IR35 roleLEADING LONDON INSURANCE CLIENT BDX Bordereaux/Coverholder work essentialInsurance experience a must have Key tasks:
- Act as the bridge between Stakeholders, Projet teams, and BSAs.
- Support the creation of business cases, project proposals, and initiation.
- Business requirements, documentation, workable solutions.
- Add value and benefits to the business.
- Business process documentation, technical solutions and data flows.
- Continual process improvement and business process re-engineering
- Functional and non-functional requirements, technical design and solution, user experience.
- Documentation of user guides, user test cases, scenarios, plans.
- Interpersonal skills excellent, relationship builder across the business.
- Written and verbal excellence.
- Clarity of thought, structured response, logical.
- Ability to lead sessions.
- Global team experience.
- Software development lifecycle, waterfall context, V-Model.
- Professional insurance experience and knowledge.
TECHNOLOGY APPRECIATION IS REQUIRED BUT 'HANDS ON' SKILLS AREN'T.