Cernucci has redefined the urban jewellery market
, raising the standards for product design, quality and customer experience. Leading the UK's urban jewellery game, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt the market. As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
What you'll need:
- Coordinate all marketing and content material
- Oversee the budgets, marketing plans and media selections
- Prepare studies for before, during and after campaigns
- Manage and optimise our customer loyalty programme
- Assist with brand development, product design and new business opportunities
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Guide day-to-day activities of the marketing team and agencies
- Work with all marketing softwares
- Experience within a D2C team.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience managing a team.
- Proven ability to implement policy & change.
- Ability to build & maintain cross-functional relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Hopefully, you're seeing that's a lot of potential to create a big impact. A lot of companies talk this way, but this is really a ground floor opportunity. Cernucci has put its very serious weight behind creating an exceptional brand experience and if you're reading this and getting excited about being a part of it, we want to hear from you. We are after an entrepreneurial, hyper-growth focused team player to join us on this journey.
If you feel excited after reading this, then click "Apply Now". We're looking forward to hearing from you!