£35k-£40k plus benefits
Trust in Soda are looking for a Data Analyst to join a client we work with in London who are an award winning, innovative fintech start up. Their aim is put the customer first and create a simpler, more transparent experience.
My client has been established for just over 3 years but have already grown to 100 people and have gained industry specific achievements for both their product and their people.
I'm looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst who will work in a small, but tight knit agile team and be part of an overall business change implementation.Key responsibilities
Minimum skill requirements:
- Contribute to the design, documentation, and management of the reporting environment, including data sources and metadata.
- Taking ownership of the Data Quality and Integrity processes across modular systems.
- Supporting the backend Database infrastructure maintenance / development of Mobile and Web Apps.
- Supporting the IT Services Health / Risk monitoring by helping in the continuous development of monitoring and risk assessment tools within the Tech ecosystem.
- Enabling end users to succeed with new reports, dashboards, and reporting systems
- Progressively assist in other data analytics projects as the above objectives are reached.
- 1-2 years experience working as a Data analyst/Financial analyst
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience using tools such as Excel, PowerBI and ETL
- Good financial reporting experience
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Experience in the Finance industry.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- A critical thinking mindset, drive for self-improvement and learning on the job.