Job title: Digital Workplace ConsultantLocation: Home based Job type: Full time, PermanentAre you a Microsoft 365 / Digital Workplace professional seeking a strategic consultancy role working with enterprise customers? Are you interested in joining a Top Rated Employer on Glassdoor?
Planning for and executing a successful Digital Workplace implementation using Microsoft 365 is a challenge faced by the vast majority of our customers, and hence a core part of Civica's Digital Solutions business. We are looking to recruit additional experienced Consultants to meet client demand.
Our Consultancy function is multi-disciplined, covering all aspects of digital transformation. Working alongside other capabilities, Digital Worplace Consultants help determine the right digital workplace strategy for our clients, prioritise and plan implementation and oversee execution, including supporting business change.Essential Skills:
Life at CivicaHelp us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
- Working using an Agile methodology
- Solid understanding of the overarching Microsoft 365 platform and the capabilities of each component
- Understanding of technical concepts required for implementation and integration of an Microsoft 365 solution including but not limited to basic networking theory, identity and authentication and on-premise architectures
- Understanding of the direction of travel of the Microsoft 365 platform and its competitive advantages and disadvantages over other Digital Workplace technologies
- Ability to map the end to end process of implementing an effective Digital Workplace using Microsoft 365
- Solid and proven consultancy skills
- Business analysis skills including application of best tools and techniques for a given situation
- Solution architecture design and communication skills
- Foundation Project Management skills
- Power Platform
Civica is one of the UK's largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
• Blended working
: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
• 'Investors in People' - Gold
: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
• Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020
: We're committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
• Top rated employer - Glassdoor:
Our average length of service is 9 years.
• Societal Impact:
Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.