About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Our sister company, Voxburner is Europe's most valued youth insights and events company keeping brands, agencies and media informed on the latest trends, habits and attitudes of Gen Z. We host the annual Youth Marketing Strategy events across the globe and now online along with producing Voxburner+, a premium subscription service for marketers across the globe.
Voxburner is currently on an exciting growth plan following the success of Voxburner+ and demand from the industry to learn more insight into Gen ZAbout the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Content Editor to join the Voxburner team! Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Voxburner in the launch of Voxburner +, our online subscription for premium youth marketing insight and content.
- Reaching out to global brands to build out our webinar series, and assisting with building the content for our global physical event YMS
- Ownership and creation of quarterly content calendars, curating content daily to accommodate for current youth marketing trends
- Writing and building the Voxburner blog
- Creating and developing downloadable content across the year that will be utilized by some of the biggest brands in the world!
We'd really like to hear from you, if you have...
Life at Student Beans
- Vision, passion and game-changing ideas - you'll be working to create a ground-breaking vision and content strategy for Voxburner + and YMS
- Excellent research skills.
- Brilliant relationship-building and stakeholder-management skills.
- A creative mind balanced with excellent copywriting skills (and you're a stickler for the detail!)
- An impressive understanding of the youth marketing industry
- A proactive and tenacious attitude, with a target driven mindset in order to secure the best speakers in the industry.
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the 'Student Beans Library'
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber ... to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.