Are you an Azure technical lead who can build, develop and operate in large-scale cloud environments?
Chapman Tate Associates are recruiting for a recognised global company who are well known in their industry who have grown at a rapid pace in their cloud teams in recent months and with further plans to grow their Azure team with a technical lead.
You will be involved in creating and maintaining an enterprise Azure platform and help deliver secure and scalable systems which will include architecture, governance, data security, design and management of identities (IAM).
The role will entail:
• Leading a small agile team of Azure DevOps engineers
• Deliver new services and technologies across the Azure platform on a global level
• Learn, innovate and improve technical capability as you do with any cloud engineering
• Drive and lead on technical capability across a global community
• Support and development of cloud services
• Automate processes to improve service availability
• Managing the cloud infrastructure through development, documentation and toolkits
• Operational support on Azure at level 3 and above when required
• Collaborate with cloud architecture and engineering teams
• Get involved in cloud partner and customer meetings
• Ability to strategies across the technical and business roadmap
Key tech space you will be working with:
• Azure & DevOps
• Terraform & GIT
• Agile & Scrum
• Writing code where required
• Infrastructure-as-Code & IaaS
• MFA, Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, Azure functions, ExpressRoute, STS & Federated Services
• Automation and Scripting - PowerShell/Python
• Common programming languages would be a nice to have (.NET/Java/C++)
You are rewarded with:
• Flex home working, holiday, pension scheme, flex benefits and incentives
• Great colleagues who are technically encouraged to make use of new techs
• Open plan offices and modern office facilities when you need to be in the office
• Social night outs with colleagues
The role has arisen due to organic growth in their Azure team and a great opportunity to work in a growing company. They have a great position in a global setting through great culture and environment to work in.
Unfortunately our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.