Bank Mental Health/ Learning Disability Nurse - North-East Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
with a passion for delivering the best quality of care. You will be working at one of our multiple sites in North East as we have a variety of opportunities available within different sites, settings and locations in and around the North East. Your Day-to-Day...
We'll offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
You...An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
- £17 per hour plus 12.1% bank rate (£19.06), Flexible days or nights both available.
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- Inpatient mental health experience
- Experience working in similar settings
- Active NMC Pin
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!