Do you want to earn extra by being paid for overtime?
Do you enjoy being out in the field?
Have you had experience working on Jenbacher Gas Engines?
Do you have both mechanical and electrical knowledge?
This is a Home based role which means you will need to be able to travel around the UK and occasionally some overseas travel. Ideally to be based anywhere North of the Midlands.
For more information please contact Hannah McNulty, HR Advisor. Strictly no agencies!
- Provide Engine and balance of Plant commissioning.
- Provide a high level of technical 'rapid response' support to Area Managers undertaking mechanical and electrical trouble-shooting in order to minimise engine unavailability.
- Provide mobile and flexible field service support where and when required.
- Ensure that problem jobs are seen through to completion and to required standards of quality.
- Document service visits and complete commissioning documentation, in accordance with agreed standards of reporting.
- Train engineers and customers as and when required.
- Liaise with internal departments to gather and share relevant information to assist in the process of problem-solving and effective decision making.
- Communicate with internal and external customers, Area Manager and the Field Service Manager, ensuring that all parties are kept fully informed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Observe and follow Health, Safety, and Environmental standards and regulations at all times.