Verification Engineer - CPU/ ASIC/ Verilog/ UVM
We are currently looking to speak with talented Verification Engineers to work with a British semiconductor company based in Cambridge, UK.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the companies' platforms in accordance with its specification and that its implementation is similarly accurate. You will be familiar with modern CPU and verification methodologies including.
As part of the verification team, you will work closely with Architects, RTL designers and Software tool chain engineers, you will be fluent in their languages and work efficiently with them to determine the root causes of complex issues. Responsibilities:
- Verification planning, specification of functional coverage
- Providing feedback to architects
- Test generation and failure diagnosis/triage
- Contributing to a shared verification infrastructure
- Be highly motivated, a self-starter, and a team player.
- Ability to work across teams and programming languages to find root causes of deep and complex issues.
- Experience in the verification process applied in CPU and/or ASIC environments.
- System Verilog, Python, C++, Linux
If this role sounds interesting apply today or reach out to me directly at
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)