Most companies try to meet expectations, dunnhumby exists to defy them. Using big data, deep expertise and AI-driven platforms to decode the 21st century human experience - then redefine it in meaningful and surprising ways that put customers first. Across digital, mobile and retail. For brands like Tesco, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo.
We are looking for a talented Test Engineer - to help us build dunnhumby's next generation applications. We are investing in our test strategy and quality approach to help drive faster feedback into our development cycles, enable fast pace to market and deliver on great product quality.
Joining our world class software teams, this is a great opportunity to build a fulfilling technology career in our inclusive and diverse teams, where you can work with likeminded individuals. Our values mean that we value work/life balance as much as you do.What We Expect From You
What You Can Expect From Us
- Experience executing test activities in an Agile Scrum or Kanban development environment
- Strong contribution to Sprint Planning, Story Grooming and Retrospect sessions
- Executing context-based, exploratory or scenario-based testing techniques
- Designing and executing script-based regression tests
- Good understanding of BDD development methodology
- Running and analysing test automation
- Drive error identification, logging, and tracking
- Nice to have - experience of performance testing tools eg Gatling
- Quick learner, able to pick up complex features and consider wider impact
- Great ability to collaborate
We won't just meet your expectations. We'll defy them. So you'll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you'd expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not. Plus, thoughtful perks, like flexible working hours and your birthday off.
You'll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day - with thriving networks including dh Women's Network, dh Proud, dh Parent's & Carer's, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone's invited.Our approach to Flexible Working
At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.