Social Media Manager Have you previously developed social media strategies, including influencer marketing, to drive growth and brand awareness? Have you managed social media in a branded corporate environment across the globe? Can you analyse data effectively, presenting results in a clear and concise manner?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a UK Based Consumer Goods Business
on the search for a Social Media Manager
. This is a permanent role based in Leeds
As the Social Media Manager, you will be the voice of the brand, the manager of the online social community and an advocate who works to engage, expand and nurture the audience of customers and prospects. You will have a finger on the pulse of the parenting community interact with our customers and prospects every single day.Key Responsibilities:
- To develop a social media strategy that will include influencer marketing to drive community growth and brand awareness.
- To wholly manage the UK social media and agency management of the EU and ROW territories with their social media schedules and localised content plans.
- Manage the Social Media budget, and provide monthly tracking of spend.
- Create a monthly schedule of content that will fulfil the business expectations relating to brand, product and service.
- Schedule and publish content aligned with the wider marketing comms strategy
- Ensure that best in class execution is applied to all social media posting and in line with our brand guidelines.
- Provide a monthly report on the following:
- Tracking and monitoring social media reach and engagement levels with suggested improvements.
- Emerging social media trends, and whether/how we should adopt them.
- Influencer Activity, including product send outs, paid for content, ROI tracking.
- Competitor Activity
What are we looking for?
- Responding to branded queries on the various platforms and engaging with our community to create a loyal audience base.
- Identify influencers and community members that can be used as brand advocates.
- Create an influencer program alongside the Brand & PR manager.
- Manage all Live social activity, including live brand events.
- Manage paid social, specific to brand awareness.
- Managing day to day re-active and pro-active communications on key social media channels.
- To liaise with colleagues in the wider marketing team to pick the most suitable products, campaigns and events to features across social channels
- Best in class experience of managing a variety of social media platforms
- Results orientated, with the ability to deliver multiple tasks while working to deadlines
- Excellent proof reading skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications and picture editing programs
- Able to work to rigid deadlines
- Self-motivated and pro-active approach to work
- Able to work well in a team
- Adaptive & creative writing style
- Able to give constructive feedback to colleagues
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Emily McMahon today for further information