R13 are proud to be working in collaboration with a highly renowned and experienced software company based in Norwich in their search for a Information Security Officer
. The purpose of this role will be to ensure the company meets all compliance and regulatory standards within the industry and business policies.Duties to include:
You will have/be:
- Ensuring the company meets all compliance and industry standards.
- Drafting, revising and ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Managing the details of any security and privacy information published through the company.
- Managing and updating the risk and asset register.
- Providing support to pre-sales & existing accounts through related privacy questionnaires and documentation.
- Managing and deriving regulation process ISO 27001
- Managing all GDPR requirements.
- Conducting audits of company processes and documents to identify compliance weaknesses.
- Degree educated or comparable work experience required within a technology focused business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and organisation skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Able to execute responsibilities with minimal supervision; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timeframes.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity. Offering a competitive salary dependant on experience, PLUS a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days annual leave, company pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and Perkbox employee benefits.