Within the One Account team we build and run the responsive web experience for customer registration, login and account management. We are the front-door to your online experience of Tesco and handle millions of user journeys a day globally.
We deliver valuable outcomes through a data-led and agile product-based approach whilst balancing the need for delivery with our commitment to obtain the highest possible standards of availability, reliability and security. User experience is vitally important to us and we are constantly looking to test and optimise the journeys we serve.
We build modern micro-applications exposing responsive web UI utilising a variety of technologies, including: ES6, React, Redux, Node, graphql, Styled-components Webpack, Cypress, Docker, Azure devops
You will need
We are looking for people who have a passion for Technology. You will likely have made open source contributions and have a Github account. You will demonstrate experience of different platforms and technologies. We expect to see some or all of the following:
· 5+ Years commercial experience as a Frontend Software Developer
· Experience of using Node.js to create high traffic applications using Express.js, Sails, Koa or similar
· Experience in bringing multiple viewport responsive and adaptive web designs to life
· Awareness and practice of UI performance best practices
· Understanding and exposure to integrating REST API endpoints
· Strong experience and understanding of industry standard web accessibility, web design & usability; to support sites cross browser/platform/device
· Good understanding and commercial use of the DevOps model
· Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as: BDD, ATDD and TDD