Appnovation Technologies is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Cardiff office. As the ideal candidate, you will work on innovative projects that span our offices across Europe, providing expert skills in front end development to our cross-functional teams.
You will be responsible for the design and production of innovative website and web application user interfaces. This involves working closely with creative designers and developers to turn static designs into interactive and engaging experiences. YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
WHO YOU ARE
- Build highly responsive web-based systems using React, extending into usage within popular frameworks such as Gatsby.js, Next.js and alike
- Lead a project and technical team
- Contribute ideas to process refinements within the team to ensure we deliver effectively
- Collaborate with our creative UI/UX teams to find great solutions and effective interpretations of client's needs
- Work with other specialists on a delivery team
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
- Develop flexible and well-structured front-end architectures for a wide variety of clients
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
- Progressive front end development experience, you can develop across multiple platforms
- Strong JS skills including ES6
- Strong knowledge of Node + NPM / Yarn package management
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT is essential
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience working with Rest API's
- Experience working with modern authorisation mechanisms
- Experience working with containers via Docker or alike (desirable)
- Experience working with ESLint, Jest and/or Enzyme
- Experience working with CaaS, Headless CMS or alike would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Static Site Generation and best uses cases considered beneficial
- Knowledge of Storybook or other Component Library solution considered beneficial
- Knowledge of Gatsby, Next.js or alike are considered beneficial
- Knowledge of GraphQL ( Apollo Client ) or alike considered beneficial
- Knowledge of TypeScript considered beneficial
- Knowledge of Redux considered beneficial
- Able to resolve complex client problems
- Thirsty for knowledge, with a passion for exploring new developments and techniques as they arrive
- Open-minded and competent to work in multi-discipline teams
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- Work that is challenging and rewarding
- A casual dress code and an open office environment
- Rocketing growth - yours and ours. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are a culture of internal promotions.
- Health Benefits Package
- Fitness Allowance
- Flexible Working
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.