Product & Trade Marketing ManagerCan you create and implement effective product and trade marketing strategies to suit the UK and Global markets? Do you have a portfolio of innovative photo and video content? Have you previously worked in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a UK Based Consumer Goods Business
on the search for a Product & Trade Marketing Manager
. This is a permanent role based in Leeds
As the Product & Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the product and trade marketing strategy across our UK and international markets including wholesale.
- Create an annual product and trade marketing plan to launch new products to market, support key trading events and deliver on Joint Business Plans with key partners.
- Execute on the actions defined by the product marketing strategy for each area in line with new product development and overall business strategy.
- Planning and process management - on-going project management and delivering against the brand launch critical path.
- Accountable for marketing activity associated with product launches ensuring these are effectively communicated to our customers.
- Ensure the JBP are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. Maximising opportunities in key accounts.
- Planning and delivering on key trade and consumer shows.
- Feeding into the marketing calendar and sharing product marketing initiatives with the wider marketing and digital team.
- Effectively managing the relevant budgets within product and trade marketing.
- Managing product photography and video content.
- Managing all product campaigns.
- Managing all product and channel content on to our retail cloud.
- Managing the execution of our brand in our wholesale accounts.
- To work closely with our global partners to deliver our brand and product messages effectively in their respective market, ensuring they understand the overarching strategy and deliver their marketing activity in accordance to this.
- To have a strong understanding of the international markets and the challenges they face to provide effective and appropriate support.
- Work closely with the international sales team to create a wholesale marketing strategy and deliver this with a focus on reaching sales targets.
- Establish international relevance of new product launch campaigns and localise accordingly for partner requirements.
- Drive brand consistency and awareness by establishing clear working relationships with all partners and through regular sharing of best practice supported by Connect.
- To be a brand guardian for our wholesale team ensuring that who we partner with supports and compliments our brand.
- Reporting back to the wider marketing function on product and trade marketing activity.
What are we looking for?
- Highly experienced at product and trade marketing.
- Results orientated, with the ability to deliver multiple tasks while working to deadlines
- Excellent proof reading skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications and picture editing programs
- Able to work to rigid deadlines
- Self-motivated and pro-active approach to work
- Able to work well in a team
- Adaptive & creative writing style
- Able to give constructive feedback to colleagues
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Emily McMahon today for further information