WorldFirst is a fast-moving FinTech business and has been making moving money around the world faster, cheaper and easier for individuals and businesses since 2004. We've grown quickly in that time - we're now a team of 600+ across 8 global offices supporting nearly 100,000 active clients. It's an exciting time to be joining WorldFirst in the EMEA Marketing team. We are growing rapidly, and developing market leading products in the fast growth marketplace trading and import/export sectors.
We're looking to drive sales and revenue growth by developing our outbound marketing capability and we're looking for someone to develop, implement, maintain and run a sales & marketing operating model with the objective of developing brand awareness and providing our selling channels with sales-ready leads. They will be energetic, experienced and ambitious, with a strong "can do" attitude, and a determination to team up with others to make an impact. They will need deep experience in marketing automation, data management, and campaign management to implement this for us. It's a great opportunity to make your mark !
Develop - in consultation with sales and marketing leadership :
• An integrated sales and marketing operating model to include the flow of leads and opportunities through the systems
• The requirements for Salesforce and Martech platforms in consultation with the Product Manager
• Organise the procurement, ingestion, and maintenance of prospect data
• Develop an outbound marketing campaign capability, using multiple campaign channels to generate awareness, demand, and leads
Deliver a calendar of campaigns, including :
• Acquisition - lead warming, lead scoring and nurture campaigns to ensure sales get "nothing cold"
• Customer activation - evolve customer activation campaigns to improve conversion and revenue turn on time
• Customer engagement - deliver customer campaigns and comms to increase share of wallet, and transaction volume
Lead a small but high performing team :
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Set clear team goals and deadlines
• Oversee day-to-day operation
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Motivate team members
• Encourage creativity and thoughtful risk-taking
• Degree educated
• Ability to develop a vision and future roadmap combined with the ability to drive the detail required for successful deployment
• Proven track record of creation and delivery of successful CRM/outbound marketing campaigns
• Manage agency relationships and delivery
• Demonstrate extensive experience in creating and optimising journeys within CRM/Marketing automation systems
• Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
• Strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders.
• Data-driven and comfortable with reporting and analytics as the campaigns and projects you run will have a demonstrable impact on the business.
• Excellent organisational skills
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.