Senior Software Developer / C# / .NET core / Azure / Chester / £50K-£70K + Bonus
Are you a Senior Software Developer
who sometimes feels like a small cog in a large machine?
Would you value an enviroment where you genuinely see the fruits of you labour?
If so read on...
Our client is a small yet successful Software as a Service company who are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to their ranks. You will be joining a small, tight knit development team where you will be involved in end to end SDLC including design, architecture, DevOps, development through to successful delivery.
You will be working on a purely Azure based application that is live, which brings with it, its own unique challenges. As a Senior Developer you have input into the direction of the proprietary product which is responsible for 80% of the company's revenue.
What you need:
- 5 years experience in Software Development
- .NET core experience
- C# programming
- 1 + years experience with Azure
- Exposure to Application Insights and maintaining/modifying pipelines
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Annual Bonus
- Highly flexible working enviroment with extensive working from home and flex working hours
- The opportunity to have your say, to impact the direction of a product and in turn the company
- Leadership training
- Extensive career development
- Training budget
- 25 days holiday as standard + bank holidays
If this company sounds like the type of environment that you would thrive in then click apply to arrange a convenient time to have a conversation.