Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply an outstanding portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking for a Process Systems Engineer, to join our team based in Hersham, Surrey. You will collaborate with the Global Manager Process Technology and work on several pre-feed and study projects. As the Principal Process Systems Engineer:
You will have:
- Deliver all objectives safely and achieve 100% compliance with safety requirements.
- Support bid/proposal work by developing the P&ID for new projects and opportunities.
- Participate in the PFD, operability, and hazard reviews and other safety evaluations (SIL, Fault Tree Analysis, etc.).
- Develop P&ID Execution Strategy for the project.
- Support product development efforts by developing generic P&IDs that can be re-used for competitive offering and support proposals.
- Manage and provide guidance into the plant design by reviewing the 3D piping model and overall facility arrangement (Plot Plan);
- Participate in the DCS (Distributed Control System) Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test.
What We Offer:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Familiar with Bluebeam, SmartPlant PID, Smart Plant 3D Review, and Adobe.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and an excellent teammate.
At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity
is essential, inclusion
is our culture
, and each person knows they belong
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
If that sounds exciting, then come and discover, by clicking APPLY now
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.