Our client is a highly innovative, well-funded UK technology venture developing next generation optical systems for 5G and data centre applications.
We are a seeking a highly talented and ambitious individual to carry out a combination of product management and business development. The global remit is very much hands-on, and will involve developing new product roadmaps, optimising product specifications, designing promotion programs, managing all pricing, forecasting, financial performance tracking and business modelling.
To be considered for this superb opportunity you will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Product Marketing/Management, Sales or Business Development gained within the telecoms, optical communications, optical fibre or component sectors.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the complete product development life cycle.
- Proven skills in strategic planning, product and global market development, market research and marketing communications.
- Experience of developing and implementing go-to-market strategies for communications products, ideally underpinned by engineering product development experience.
- Knowledge of deploying technology solutions across data centre, metro or long-haul applications.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition.
- Ability to analyse new technology trends and standards in the target markets.
- Proficiency with financial terms and understanding of financial analyst reports.
- As a minimum, a good science/engineering degree, ideally followed up with an MBA.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion and further information about this exciting opportunity please contact Parm Flora, Managing Partner at Altium Associates.