ReCulture is a culture driven business helping organisations on a national scale with attracting and retaining the best talent for their needs. We ensure that candidates are presented with opportunities which not only match their skillset but also their personality and with cultures which will allow them to thrive, making the biggest impact possible.
We are partnered with some incredibly exciting businesses, at varying points in their journey, from start-ups and scale-ups right through to established organisations. We help talent in tech, marketing, creative, finance and sales positions to find their most ideal next opportunities.
We're partnered with a growing digital agency working with eCommerce
clients who are looking for a Senior Paid Social Executive or Paid Social Manager
to join their fast paced and collaborative team. You'll be working with a handful of your own clients so that you get to understand them fully and be an extension of their teams.
You will be responsible for creating and managing Social Ads campaigns across platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube. Your goal will be to collaborate both internally and with clients to deliver exceptional campaign results.Key Responsibilities:
Experience & Skills:
- Work with Client Services team to interpret client requests and develop high performance Paid Social strategies to meet required objectives
- Launch, optimise, and oversee day-to-day management of Paid Social campaigns
- Work with platform support representatives to ensure campaigns are taking advantage of latest technology and optimisation techniques
- Monitor budgets and track KPIs for your accounts
- Provide campaign reports, along with analysis and recommendations on an ongoing basis
- Support the development of new business proposals
- Demonstrable experience working in Paid Social marketing
- Facebook Blueprint/Twitter Flight School certification advantageous
- Ability to analyse data and produce insightful reports for management and clients
- A proven track record of proactive problem solving
- Highly competent with written English and Maths
- Experience using Google/Microsoft products (Sheets/Excel & Slides/Powerpoint)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
This is a fantastic time to join the team as they have continued to grow both with existing clients as well as new. You will have the opportunity to progress your career and will be part of a brilliant, rewarding culture.If you are a Paid Social Media Executive or Manager looking for a new challenge please apply now.
ReCulture endeavour to be outstanding as a diverse and inclusive employer and are fully committed to present the best candidates for the role irrespective of background. We are keen to help our clients develop workforce representation from currently under-represented groups, including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities; Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBT) people and those living with physical, mental and/or sensory disability.