Software Engineer - Go - Python - £150K+
Our client is a leading hedge fund and technology-driven trading firm and they're looking to hire an experienced developer / engineer to join their core Software Development team.
Working with other Engineers, Quants and Traders and AI and Machine Learning Researchers you'll be part of a team building bleeding-edge software solutions.
You'll have the chance to architect, design and engineer highly distributed and scalable platforms for trading and quantitative models.
With enormous processing power, ultra-low latency and huge data through-puts you'll be working on some of the most challenging problems in finance and technology today.
You'll be able to build from the ground up, design new, greenfield, software and have real ownership over your work - a unique opportunity!
They're looking for strong coding skills, a love for problem solving and a passionate, enthusiastic attitude.
The company encourage people to think openly about problems, challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement.
NO financial services or trading experience is needed!
- Proven Go (Golang) or Python engineering and development experience
- Experience developing complex, distributed and scalable solutions
- Experience with containerisation and DevOps technology - Kubernetes, Docker etc
- CI/CD experience
- Good knowledge of Big Data and NoSQL tools and technologies is ideal
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good academic background - mathematics, engineering, computer science, or physics etc