Our client is looking for a knowledgeable Manager who can lead and motivate staff members and increase department accuracy and efficiency. They will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for complex financial reporting issues around deals and other transformational events.
These deals might include IPOs, mergers, acquisitions, and divestments. Essential skills:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- At least 3 years in Audit or advisory experience across different industries.
- Experience in evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Experience in building internal and external networks, and developing client relationships.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Data analysis exprience
- Experience of providing clients with advice and support on practical business issues.
- Strong oral communication and written communication/report writing skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with internal and external stakeholder groups.
Opportunity for working from home and flexible working.