This is an exciting opportunity to join a large company on their ERP transformation journey and support through a period of rapid growth. This role will provide the crucial expertise both in process and systems in order to deliver that goal.
You will be liaising with colleagues and stakeholders to investigate business functions, business processes, information flows and data structures. The successful candidate will develop a strong understanding of business operations and how they can best use IFS. A strong understanding of Engineering within IFS will be hugely beneficial.
- Review existing Engineering & Manufacturing processes in IFS and propose improvements
- Investigate, develop and test solutions that will improve system performance and stabilisation
- Investigate operational issues, problems and new opportunities.
- 5+ years IFS ERP experience
- Requirements collection, solution design and good documentation skills
- Hands on experience of the IFS Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Project Management modules
- Experienced at effectively communicating system designs to both technical and non-technical audiences
- IFS Implementation experience
If you are interested in this role, you can apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.