An exciting opportunity to be a part of an award-winning eCommerce team and be a part of a market-leading brand.
With the end goal of improving all eCommerce capability specifically focused on Amazon, you will lead the global eCommerce strategy defining best practise and pushing the business to be a the forefront of eCommerce.
- Own all category and brand eCommerce strategies
- Develop effective media strategies that will improve ROI / ROAS
- Work with Shopper and Digital media teams to build out the Media and eCommerce budgets
- Show strong leadership skills in developing the team, including training, developing processes and technology
- Setting out best in practise eCommerce standards
- Develop key relationships internally and externally
- Complete regular testing and reporting, owning measurement frameworks, investment planning and dashboards that are required in driving ROAS
Required Experience -
- At least 5 years' experience in the eCommerce space either agency or brand side for a leading FMCG or consumer goods brand
- Amazon experience (an absolute must)
- Experience in leading strategies and teams
Salary - £60k - £70k (dependant on experience) + Benefits + bonus