Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today's changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Regional Consolidation Manager
A permanent opportunity has arisen to join the Consolidation team and report into the Manager, Regional Consolidation and Reporting.
To supervise and train the members of the Regional Consolidation team, to be responsible for the preliminary sales reports, consolidation eliminations and consolidated accounts review. To be a primary contact point for Corporate, Internal and External auditors. To be responsible for preparation of quarterly schedules and coordination of supplementary accounting schedules. To provide ad hoc assistance to the Manger, Regional Consolidation with month end and quarter end close activities as necessary. To support and provide cover for the monthly cash flow preparation.
This role will need to be customer focused and will need to drive efficiency and quality improvements to ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement. There will also be a strong focus on quality of corporate reporting.
- Supervision and training of the Regional Consolidation team, including work allocation
- Primary contact point for Corporate, Internal and External auditors
- Support and provide cover for the preparation of the monthly cash flow
- Responsibility for monthly consolidation elimination journals, and for the control of adjustments posted after the review calls during month end
- Responsibility for coordinating the monthly preliminary sales report submissions and review, and issuing of the reports
- Responsibility for review of key accounts for the region and investigation and correction of differences
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and year end supplementary reporting submissions to corporate and the auditors, including FASS schedules, and additional backing information on the accounts
- Responsibility for coordination of the monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliation returns for all entities in the region
- Responsibility for ongoing peer review of balance sheet reconciliation work being carried out throughout the region
- Responsibility for SAP mappings into OneStream for all entities using those systems
- Responsibility for training and support in the OneStream systems for the finance community
- Responsibility for the control of the loads into the Opex cube
- Responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of the month end close KPI's
- Strong focus on analytical review of the reporting packs, ensuring more valuable information is provided to the business in a timely manner
- Preparation and loading of regional consolidation adjustments
- Support of other teams and sites in loading to the consolidation system
- Liaise with business to understand their reporting requirements, ensuring relevant information is included in the issued reports
- Support the Manager, Regional Consolidation and Reporting, as well as the wider reporting team
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects as and when required
- A relevant professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Knowledge of consolidation account reporting. US GAAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of the OneStream system, to identify and resolve load issues, and review consolidation information
- Knowledge of SAP to identify and resolve queries and review consolidation information
- Excellent people management skills are required to liaise with other finance and non-finance teams in both the International and other regional locations regarding base loads, consolidation requirements etc.
- Experience of continuous improvement to processes
- Excellent customer focused skills
Join AGCO's Distribution Management Team and be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers' global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We offer the following benefits
- Basic salary: Competitive
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Bupa Healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- On-site parking
- On-site restaurant
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application!