As a Media Technician & Communications 'freelancer' for a new start up, you will, initially, be tasked with equipment set up and running streamed events at customer sites. A good understanding of the streaming process including familiarity with hardware and software (OBS) encoders, audio mixing, camera operation and output via Restream or similar services is required.
The individual will need to be a self-starter as they will be working from home, with regular online planning meetings and client interactions in the West London area.
Experience with Final Cut Pro would be a significant advantage, as would proficiency in the creation of written content, video, and social media marketing.
The nature and extent of this role will be determined through the growth of the company and the ambitions and ability of the candidate. For the right person, this is an opportunity to build a career in the competitive world of media solutions and truly share in the rewards of success in short timeframe.Duties:
- Setting up, recording and streaming events unsupervised, ensuring wifi and audio. interfaces are correctly implemented and output is of top quality.
- Editing video and photographic montages using FinalCutPro10.
- Writing communications including newsletters, social media, web content and blogs as agreed with the team.
- Assisting with the development of strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
- Assisting with the development of new business pitches.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication/Film studies or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years working with streaming solutions.
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of film and media delivery.
- Creative and passionate about videography.
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Keen on achieving independent results.