The objective of Oracle Insight is to address customer challenges by combining business and technology requirements and deliver actionable, business-oriented management information to influence strategic decision-making and drive Oracle's revenue development.
To achieve this, Insight team members leverage value analysis, industry and solution knowledge capabilities to define industry specific, value driven roadmaps for Oracle's customers. Insight team members typically deliver this in intensive 3-6 week engagements.
Insight is a global program, with 200+ professionals across all major geographical regions globally.
Oracle Insight provides value selling tools and services to support your cloud sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle. The Consultative Insight teams deliver high-impact engagements to create transformational deals, close or renew ULA's, and sell targeted cloud solutions. We accomplish this by providing a unique value perspective on Oracle solutions, elevating executive sponsorship at the account, and building trusted C-level relationships. Insight is a proven methodology developed from working with 4,000 customers globally
We offer a great opportunity to a career shift into tech industry. Join our team to
• Manage your own schedule with a flexible and more predictable working structure, allowing a sustainable work-life balance while enjoying an attractive and highly competitive compensation
• Work among peers with many former top-tier consultants that enables most effective collaboration and steep learning curves
• Build on and apply the skill-set you harnessed during your previous experiences to transform how our customers and stakeholders do business
• Develop new cloud-focused skill-set and knowledge that are essential to succeed in the future knowledge economy
• Be visible to most senior Oracle leaders in the region due to our involvement into the transforming our largest customers
The ideal candidate will have:
A minimum 4-6 years of experience with a premier Management Consulting firm.
2-4 years of experience with industry leading companies in a functional management role across multiple industries.
Will have an MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred. Further, he/she will have complete fluency in English. Knowledge of any other European language will be a benefit.
Local Language is essential
Manage your own schedule
You will work primarily in your own region, travel is very manageable and you will usually spend no more than two days in a week at a customer site. Oracle encourages the virtual or remote office concept when not at a customer site. The nature and set up of the Insight engagements enables a healthy work life balance.
· Increasing license revenue and market-share growth for business applications
· Increasing Oracle's win/ loss ratio
· Increasing the average deal size
· Elevating the quality of sales and shortening of sales cycles
· Strengthening of customer satisfaction
The individual will be a member of the Oracle Insight program, driving delivery of value to EMEA-based customers focused on business specific issues.
Key job elements include:
· Leads customer engagements with the top customers and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
· Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement
· Integrates specific industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication and enables a successful customer experience
· Contributes to team thought leadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
· Leads the development of industry specific tools and analytical processes to be leveraged by the sales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles
· Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies.
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
· Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
· Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
· Outstanding oral and presentation communication skills
· Knowledge of ERP and IT systems with emphasis on business applications is preferable but not essential