UX Copywriter - 40,000 - 55,000
My Client is a leading Fintech organisation who have had huge successes and have grown with great speed to the extent of having over 1.5 million registered users across the UK, and across Europe.
With the platform strategy we are the heart of the financial ecosystem connecting with many banks and partners via a customer-centric approach. We believe that the future of managing money is done via platforms giving access to a wide range of products and services. Our aim is to expand and push forward in our journey towards becoming a European market leader.
This role reports to the Marketing Director, and this person will manage all UX copy for the App. It is crucial in this role for this person to have experience as a UX writer and who has demonstrable expertise in writing short punchy content for this app. You will work very closely with the Digital Copywriter and the design team.
- In-app copy creation and optimization to drive engagement
- Implementation of user insight and UX research to fine-tune user flows
- End to end user-centered approach to content and copy and of the importance of explaining copy decisions in a way that other people understand
- Support in other areas such as email, content, and marketing copy to ensure consistency throughout
- Collaborating within a small team and managing copy direction in line with the marketing strategy
- Maintaining a consistent tone and style appropriate for our target group and brand, across all channels
- Working closely with Art Directors, Graphic Designers and UX designers to marry copy and design
- Creating and implementing tone of voice guidelines so that other teammates can accurately replicate TOV
You must have:
- 3-5 years' experience in UX copywriting for international brands and publication
- Fintech experience
- Experience of European markets outside of the UK
- Understanding of standard financial and advertising regulations
- To be a creative, communicative, goal-orientated, and pro-active team player
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Creative / Excellent Communicator / Relationship Builder / Goal-orientated / Pro-active / Team player