We are looking for a tech-savvy product marketer with excellent content writing and marketing communication skills to support the launch of our exciting new SaaS product.
You are someone that is comfortable creating high impact product collateral, can write customer-facing copy and knows how to translate technical product capabilities into exciting value propositions that matter to buyers.
You enjoy being hands on and having the chance to directly influence the growth and success of products. This role offers the right candidate a great opportunity to make their mark and develop their career in a successful and rapidly expanding small business.
- Work with the Product, Sales and Customer Success team to deliver the product marketing activity for Bulletproof's new SaaS product.
- Write and maintain the customer onboarding, user engagement and retention comms.
- Build and deliver effective customer retention and upselling strategies using Intercom and Zapier.
- Keep customers and prospects updated on new product features & functionality
- Work with the Customer Success team to support the evolvement of a knowledge base library (User Guides, FAQs etc) to encourage customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Plan, create and execute data-led marketing campaigns to drive leads and sales from existing Bulletproof customer groups.
- Create original content to drive customer demand for product trials including strong audience focussed web copy, blogs, white papers, tech briefs, case studies testimonials, teaser videos, feature highlights, webinars.
- Write the copy and manage the design & production process of product & sales collateral including client presentation packs, sales toolkits, demo content.
- Track and report on agreed KPIs and ROI.
- Undertake any other duties and projects as requested by the line manager.
- Comply with data protection legislation and act responsibly on matters of data disclosure both internally and to third parties.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Can demonstrate an understanding of how product marketing supports the growth and success of a product
- Ability to distil technical information and present it succinctly and accurately
- Ability to identify topics and customer information needs throughout the customer journey and generate and deliver appropriate content/comms.
- Excellent copywriting and marketing skills across multiple channels and formats including web, email, content, digital, print, webinar and video
- Ability to create design & production briefs and manage the relationship with external marketing suppliers to achieve best-in-class sales & marketing collateral
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task with minimum supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong collaborative and communication skills with the ability to work effectively cross-departments
- Excellent analytic skills and ability to interpret data into meaningful customer insights
- 1+ year experience using Intercom or similar tool essential
- 3 years + product marketing experience for a SaaS product
- Proven experience in content marketing to drive leads, customer engagement and retention
- Proven experience in writing original sales enablement content such as cheat sheets, playbooks
- Proven experience in writing customer support material across different formats including FAQs, how to videos, case studies
- Proven experience in writing and building successful email campaigns
- Data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of optimising customer relationships using Intercom or similar tools essential
- Experience and understanding of Zapier
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Science/Engineering or Business Management/marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity or IT market essential
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- You're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, working on occasion with limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at the speed which is necessary for successful business growth
- You're a self-starter who doesn't need much guidance, who can think fast on their feet and are ready to pivot when require
- A strong team player, with the ability to have a positive impact on the effectiveness of the team and be supportive of colleagues
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude