: Immediate Duration
: Through to 31st March 2021 (extendable)No. of positions
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of Public Sector clients and have been engaged to provide a team of UX Researchers to deliver evidence protocols and make usability and improvement suggestions. Responsibilities:
- Lead customer/ stakeholder research to gather feedback and help inform user experience and design decisions.
- Facilitating regular internal workshops to better understand customer needs.
- Conduct analysis to help inform the roadmap to maintain leading proposition.
- Lead the design for new experiences and improvement of existing product experiences.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences, while considering potential technical limitations.
- Be the digital user experience champion for the business working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to achieve set business goals.
- Work with the analytics team to understand insights and behaviours that inform UX decisions.
- Work collaboratively with other teams, including product, business analysts, engineers and project managers to ensure UX requirements and definition.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of successfully delivering research that leads to better customer outcomes.
- Skilled at leading workshops to better understand user requirements and potential opportunities.
- Experience of communicating and presenting metrics effectively to support recommendations.
- Have a strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking and a deep understanding of best UX/UI practices.
- Have experience of working with large cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork skills.