Field Service EngineerReports To:
ARKRAY is a global healthcare company that is contributing to the health and well-being of people all over the world through the discovery of new technologies. With over 60 years in business, our products are now being used in 80 different countries worldwide and still growing; especially in the European region. We are currently looking for the top talents who can help us accelerate our sales in this area.
The Field Service Engineer will install, repair, maintain, and relocate ARKRAY's medical diagnostic equipment in the point of care and clinical laboratory environment, utilizing their technical knowledge of diagnostic systems.
Join us and build the future with ARKRAY!Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform service activities efficiently and effectively as requested (including but not limited to installation, operator training, preventive maintenance, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, adjustments, calibrations, alignments and part replacement) and ensure on-going effectiveness.
- Manage the territory of assigned equipment and parts inventory to meet customer needs and contribute to the sales of service products to meet revenue goals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and improve service outcomes by delivering speedy and high-quality service. Act as a trusted advisor to ARKRAY's customers by understanding customer needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- Provide feedback to the manager concerning performance anomalies encountered in the field and suggest recommendations for improvements.
- Review service manual documentation to ensure accuracy and current revision levels and translate these documents into local language when the need arises.
- Maintain Device History Records and monitor modification and software upgrade status.
- Review failure trend analysis data for each product assigned. Identify failure trends and report them to management for resolution.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge pertaining to service activities described by attending educational classes as required and reviewing technical bulletins.
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Engineering or other related fields.
- 3+ years' experience in the repair, maintenance, and installation of medical diagnostic equipment used in a laboratory setting.
- English business level speaker.
- Able to travel with access to a major airport. This position will routinely require extensive or overnight travel on short notice within or sometimes beyond defined territory or routine business hours to support customer needs.
- Able to lift and carry equipment up to 50 kg.
- Valid driver's license.
London outskirts, United Kingdom (specific location to be determined)
For more information about our company and products, please visit our website: