About Deep Silver:
The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds by creating products of the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires. We have published under the Deep Silver label more than 200 games since 2003, including own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the gritty, post-apocalyptic Metro series.
Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include the next entries into the Saints Row, TimeSplitters and Dead Island franchises. The latest games added to our portfolio are Chorus, a darkspace-combatshooter, Windbound, a beautiful rogue-like 3rd-person survival adventure, fuelled by hunting, exploration and crafting, and Gods Will Fall, an epic dark fantasy action-RPG.
Official Website: www.deepsilver.comYou and our Team:
In our efforts to further develop our Communities and focus on executing our Community strategy effectively a Territory Community Manager will become an essential member of the Global Team helping us better serve player communities in each of the key territories.
As a publisher with a broad and rich portfolio we are looking for an expert Community and Social Media Manager with a great native understanding of local cultures and trends, comfortable building, nurturing and engaging a community on any platform, while working with a variety of titles from AAA to Indies.
Fully remote interview process, training and on-boarding will be adhered to during the current COVID-19 pandemic Your main objectives:
- Maintain and develop Deep Silver Channels
- Liaise with the Regional Team to share Community Best Practices and present regional community report to showcase regular findings and progress
- Re-engage and grow the community for our upcoming AAA titles
- Contribute to developing Community Strategy for Deep Silver and one of our upcoming AAA titles
- Work with the Team to ensure consistent communication and coordination with Marketing and Brand on Community objectives and initiatives.
If You are:
- Adapt and maintain content pipeline for the channels entrusted to you, making necessary changes and additions to best fit your regional community
- Monitor and identify relevant trends in the industry and incorporate them into your content pipeline
- Talk to our players wherever they are, making sure they feel heard and engaged with
- Monitor and report on health and development progress of each channel you manage
- Identify and grow our community Heroes and Advocates
- Create Social and Community Campaigns and activation opportunities relevant to your territory
- Liaise with your colleagues around the world by regularly sharing reports and important finding pertinent to your specific community
If your experience and qualifications include:
- Organized and can work independently
- Great at managing multiple products and projects simultaneously
- Strong communicator, who is comfortable and willing to share feedback and to turn ideas into stories
- A Team Player, who welcomes diversity of ideas and personalities, and adversity in the form of fast pace and at times ambiguity
- A Gamer, who can appreciate all game genres and does not discriminate against any gaming platforms or ways to play games
...then we'd love to hear from you and get you interested in joining our Team
- 4+ years of Community and Social Media Management
- Preferably 3+ years working within Gaming Industry
- Social copy-writing according to set ToV
- Proven track record of growing community channels or creating new communities and setting them up for success
- Proven track record of successfully managing communities on various social media and forum platforms
- Adept knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Native fluency in German
- Business proficient fluency in English
- Bonus if you are comfortable with social management tools