Senior Incident Response Analyst (DFIR)
Location - UK Wide / Remote
Salary - £65-75k + Bonus + Benefits
Currently working with a boutique Cyber Security Consultancy who specialise in providing Incident Response and Investigations (DFIR) services. They are looking to bring in a Senior Incident Response Analyst (DFIR) who can lead and manage technical digital forensics and incident response (DFIR) engagements, communicating with the client and explaining technical concepts from a business risk perspective.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a heavily backed organisation at its initial growth phase and put your own mark and stamp on a growing, global organisation.Key Responsibilities
- Manage and lead reactive cyber incident response engagements.
- Conduct host and network forensics including log and malware analysis.
- Handle web application exploitation, server and client-side attacks, and protocol subversion
- Deliver exceptional client service, communicating throughout the project lifecycle and translating technical concepts into business risks with solutions.
- Experience working on a variety of incident response engagements
- Prior consulting and client engagement experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of DFIR investigation tools and techniques; Malware analysis; Various operating systems - Mac, Windows, Linux, UNIX