This is a great opportunity to join our EMEA Collections and Customer Service team, by providing invaluable support to the EMEA Credit & Collections Manager, Accounting teams and the wider business.
What You'll Do
• Liaising with US-based Revenue Accounting team to ensure all invoices produced in Oracle accounting system are made available for review and distribution to customers
• Distribution of invoices, including uploading invoices/credit memo's into online customer portals
• Monitoring and maintaining the team email inbox
• Update of tracking spreadsheets for daily cash receipts
• First line triage/support for invoices revisions, (name/address changes, amending/adding PO numbers, obtaining VAT numbers etc)
• Providing statements of account and copy invoices to customers
• Support for EMEA Credit & Collections Manager:
• Collections responsibility for some clients
• Preparing supporting documentation for customer QBR reports
• Producing forecasts of expected cash receipts by currency on a monthly and/or ad hoc basis.
• Liaising with Client Support Managers (CSMs), EMEA Sales Support, EMEA Renewals Desk, EMEA Sales Admin and PQA teams where necessary
• Ad-hoc reporting as required
What We're Seeking
• Intermediate Excel skills and working knowledge of MS Word essential
• Experience of Oracle Financials and prior financial background an advantage
• Good inter-personal, written and telephone skills a desirable requisite
• Language skills would be an additional advantage.
Our Offer to You
• Flexible working practices, a lucrative base salary, enhanced family leave policies.
• A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
• The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
• Opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues.