Anglo American is a leading global mining company, and our products are the essential ingredients in almost every aspect of modern life. Our portfolio of world-class competitive mining operations, development projects and undeveloped resources, provides the metals and minerals that enable a cleaner, greener, more sustainable world that meet the fast growing consumer-driven demands of the world's developed and maturing economies.
POLY4 is our flagship multinutrient fertilizer product. Made from Polyhalite, it contains four of the six macro-nutrients and many micronutrients that are essential to plant growth. It allows farmers to maximise their crop yield, increase quality and improve soil structure with one simple product.
To work here, you must share our values and determination to reach our goals quickly, efficiently and with the highest safety standards.
. Reporting into the Marketing Services Manager, the role will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns and strategies in support of the wider Sales and Marketing Team's agenda.Job description Key accountabilities
- Support the Marketing Services Manager in delivering short, medium and long-term company marketing communication campaigns and digital marketing strategies.
- Support regional and HQ functions through developing advertisement, promotional and social media implementation in line with the touchpoint strategies tailored to each region and marketing campaigns.
- Manage online and offline communication to increase POLY4 brand awareness and product promotion.
- Create content and coordinate the design of promotional material and its online and offline distribution.
- Promote the brand and product on various media.
- Prepare content and communicate it to internal and external audiences.
- Facilitate the end-to-end creation process of marketing communication tools and materials between HQ and regional functions and teams to support the activities of regional sales and agronomy teams.
- Ensure timely and accurate production of all marketing collateral, promotional and merchandising items.
- Manage external partners including marketing agencies, translation services, digital productions, etc.
- Ensure full understanding of the brand and its guidelines. Provide brand and messaging guidance to the team safeguarding the brand.
- Manage content and creative assets and implement website updates.
- Create content and manage POLY4 social media channels including generation of creative assets.
- Create content for all written material including material for harvest and demonstration days, customer meetings, industry and agricultural media, etc.
- Fulfill all communication duties as part of the marketing services and communications.
- Implement ideas and concepts within budget.
- Think commercially and creatively with a high level of attention to detail ensuring continuous support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support and guide regional marketing teams to take ownership of the business' reputation and recognition.
- Track successful delivery and manage customer experience.
- Influences stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Agrobusiness and or food industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations or similar.
- Proven work experience in marketing communications in delivery, content creation and conceptualisation of marketing campaigns, leading from design to execution.
- Experience in digital marketing, web design andsocial media.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools.
- Experience with social media marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Attention to detail and ability to condense and communicate complex information.
- Highly organised with demonstrable experience managing high volumes of projects and workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and support a dynamic team in a high-paced, challenging environment.
- Good team player.
- Communicates with impact.
- Ability to manage and cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Focuses on customers.
- Develops people, organisation and self.
- Strong interpersonal skills - keen to motivate and help others.
Resolution House, ScarboroughSalary
Competitive depending on experienceClosing date
30 March 2021 How to apply
If you are viewing this role on the Woodsmith Project website, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. Otherwise, please visit our current vacancies page, click on the role you are interested in and then click the 'Apply Now' button near the bottom of the page. We do not accept applications from agencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
We will process your information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.