Are you a Palo Alto SME
with a passion for delivering excellence?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
, helping our clients deliver mission-critical complex projects?
Are you an expert in Palo Alto Firewall
& looking for a new exciting role?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Palo Alto SME,
you will be joining our Team in London, UK.
This is a permanent
- You will be managing Palo Alto Infrastructure comprising 8 Firewalls and integration with Panorama management system.
- Lead a small team that installs, configures, manages, and troubleshoots Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Require managerial and technical leadership responsibilities to include: assessing, upgrading and integrating the current firewalls, documenting the design and assisting with the local configuration.
- Responsible for ensuring the documentation of installation instructions for the remote staff to follow and working with stakeholders to improve the overall Firewall Infrastructure.
- Network design and solutions architecture featuring Palo Alto Networks capabilities.
- Establish maintenance and administration capabilities for the perimeter security systems that include firewalls, web proxies, and intrusion detection systems.
- Experience with web filtering and proxy device administration and management via Panorama.
- Be responsible for ongoing configuration changes, monitoring and maintenance for Palo Alto firewalls until they are transitioned to operations.
- Lead the implementation of PAN's Panorama firewall management solution.
- Lead the implementation of PANOS App-ID User-ID Content-ID.
- Troubleshooting network security issues at local and remote sites.
- Consult on industry best practices and make recommendations.
- Implement application layer security controls within the Palo Alto configuration.
- Create configuration and installation documents.
- Ability to prepare network or infrastructure Visio topology diagrams.
- Understand and familiar with processes like change management, revision control and automation.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- CCNA or CCNP.
- Palo Alto Networks ACE or PCNSE certifications.
- Other network vendor certifications (e.g. FireEye, Juniper and F5)
- Proficiency with Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
- Experience with optimizing networks.
- Understanding of WAN based support technologies including: MPLS Circuits, BGP, OSPF and DMVPN.
- Experience working with enterprise Azure cloud environments.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.