ServiceNow Developer Permanent London (may consider candidates in Newcastle or Edinburgh)£65,000 - £80,000 + benefits
Job posted 15th February 2021
CVs applications by 19th February 2021
Meraki Talent's wealth management client is currently looking for a talented ServiceNow Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
As a ServiceNow developer, you will work closely with the team of existing developers, to maintain and enhance the platform to deliver efficiencies and improvements to service delivery across the business. Happy for you to work remotely for now but looking for you to work from their London office in future ideally, however they may consider candidates being based our of their Newcastle or Edinburgh office.Skills:
- This position is for a very experienced ServiceNow Developer, with a proven track record of delivering improvements to ServiceNow functionality that deliver effective operational processes leading to efficiencies in the delivery of Technology services.
- Ability and experience of working in a highly regulated environment to deliver auditable processes that meet compliance and risk standards.
- Experience of sharing knowledge and skills to develop administrators of ServiceNow to be able to administer and configure the platform on an ongoing basis.
- In depth knowledge of ServiceNow core application latest version, UI and workflow configuration, report development, integration components, i.e. LDAP, SSO, Rest API
- Understanding of client side and server side scripting, business rules, script actions
- Experience of integration with other systems such as AD, Azure and 3rd party systems
- Good understanding of service delivery lifecycle
- Good knowledge of ITSM/ITIL
- Compilation of technical and user guide documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working collaboratively across multi-disciplined Technology teams
- Must be an experienced ServiceNow developer with: 3-5 years' experience working in development and/or administration of ServiceNow
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL Foundation Certification
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?Andy wants: ServiceNow Developer, Integration, Scripting, ITSM/ITIL, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Please see our website page headed (e.g.) 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'