Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, helping over 500,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
For 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists, and customer care advisers to help improve the lives of patients. Our Leeds-based central dispensing facility is distributing medication to patients at a rate of over 1m+ items per month.
Chemist Direct is part of the Pharmacy2U family. Chemist Direct serves the health and beauty needs of our customers delivering over 600,000 orders per year from over 5000 sku's at our state-of-the-art new fulfilment centre in Leicestershire. Chemist Direct is witnessing significant growth of +70% year on year as customers change their buying habits and we wish to continue this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our customers.
Private Online Doctor is also part of the Pharmacy2U family. It offers our patients access to relevant prescription medicines via a private online GP consultation. Its aim is to assist those patients with specific needs across a broad range conditions.
We're an ambitious company with big plans for the future and we're looking for high calibre, experienced and driven individuals to join our team.
Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- "come and join the rocket ship"- CEO Mark Livingstone.Role Purpose
To support the delivery of the Chemist Direct & POD strategy achieving sales and profit targets by; championing the customer and leading, devising and implementing a customer focussed selling plan to drive customer acquisition, conversion, loyalty, and customer retention. Working in a data-driven decision-making environment the Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for campaign management, delivering a roadmap towards personalisation involving customer segmentation, customer journey and digital transformation as well as accountable for on-line content on Chemist Direct.Essence of Role - Key AccountabilitiesCampaign Planning and Delivery
- Plan and deliver the annual and monthly selling plan campaign programmes onsite, through email and social channels for both Chemist Direct and POD (Private Online Doctor).
- Work with the P2U Social Manager to grow awareness of the POD platform on the social channels.
- Manage and develop a cross sell programme for Chemist Direct and POD with colleagues in the Pharmacy2U NHS prescriptions marketing team. Champion cross sell across all verticals and pioneer any new, innovative ways to grow the synergy between the 3 main areas of P2U.
- Use data insights/analysis to identify new commercial opportunities.
- Identify and implement tactical campaign opportunities through relevant channels by monitoring news agenda and online trends for your category.
- Manage the workflow of blog content briefing in required content each week to complement the messages and promotions for that promotional period. Ensure all new blog content is medically approved and optimised to generate traffic through all channels
- Ensure a consistent tone of voice and visual identity for the brand is maintained through all channels.
Data and Clinical Compliance
- Customer insight and research
- Manage and develop customer onboarding, retention and loyalty, and x-sell/ upsell flows through CRM to maximise customer experience, re-order the flow of patient re-order comms for POD and be regularly reviewing and improving this process.
- Maximise customer review volumes and quality with review platforms including Feefo (POD), Trustpilot (Chemist Direct) Google Business, Facebook, and any other relevant platforms.
- Responsible for the marketing data held withing the ESP (Sailthru), managing dataflows for prospect, existing and lapsed customers. This includes actively reviewing these journeys on a regular basis and A/B testing for constant growth.
- Manage data integrity, resolving technical data issues, and assessing data impacts of new marketing projects. Working with IT as appropriate for implementation of recommended solutions.
- Ensure consistent growth of customer marketing database and suggest new initiatives to promote increased sign ups.
- Manage communications and technical developments our ESP for Chemist Direct, Online Doctor and White Label sites
- GDPR lead for the teams.
- Manage of the product information on-site, working with commercial teams and suppliers to ensure timely, clinically accurate and compelling content for all products.
- Ensure mandatory patient surveys are carried out in accordance with CQC requirements.
Line management of marketing and content execs.Knowledge, skills, and experience required for roleSKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strong commercial and operational mind set, constantly focussing on delivering value to customers.
· A solid understanding of GDPR and e-privacy legislation is essential.
· Previous experience managing an ESP is essential (ideally Sailthru)
· Expert in Google Analytics / Data mapping and customer segmentation
· Proven team player, demonstrating ability to influence and work at all levels.
· Proven ability to work at pace, to tight deadlines with high degree of accuracy.
· Strong commercial and operational mind set, constantly focussed on delivering value to customers.
· Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload for self and for team, managing at times competing priorities.
· Ability to collaborate with strong communication skills (verbal and written) and effectively manage / influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders (Commercial / IT / White labels / DPO/ Customer Services)
· Hands on Problem Solver - demonstrating flexibility and tenacity - "thinking on your feet".
· Adaptable to Change.EXPERIENCE
· Experience of working in a highly complex, dynamic, and pressured environment, delivering targets to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy.
· Experience working with a customer review platform such as Trust Pilot or Feefo
· Experience of hand-on management of database mailing solutions, data mapping and issue resolution is essential.
· Appreciation of working within company with ethical rules and regulations.
· Extensive experience of Ecommerce operations and Ecommerce platforms
· Ecommerce merchandising experience in a complex and dynamic environment.
· Experience of working in a team and with Marketing / Commercial / Technical teams / 3rd Party Providers.
· Experience of working in a highly regulated industry such as pharmaceuticals is desirable but not essential.KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· A Level or Degree (or Equivalents)
· Expert in Google Analytics or similar applications
· Google Certified - desirable but not essential
· Extensive knowledge in and previous experience of managing an ESP.
· Some knowledge of E-Commerce / Platforms / 3rd party add ons is desirable but not essential.
· A strong understanding of APIs to pass data.
· Understanding of GDPRPERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOUR
· Laser like focus on the customer always demonstrating a customer first approach and strives to exceed customer expectations.
· Self-starter and collaborative team player
· Tenacity and will to win with strong delivery focus with ability to work by objectives, timelines and targets.
· Naturally inquisitive with a logical and systematic approach
· Flexible and Resilient
· Commercially Aware
· Always demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others, both Pharmacy2U colleagues and our suppliers and partners
· Decision MakingOUR CORE VALUES
assionate - The only way to do great work is to love what we do.
mbitious -Healthy ambition fires us up without burning others.
rusted - Trust grows from our endless pursuit of the very highest clinical standards.
nnovative - If there's a way to do it better. We find it.
xcellent - Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.
urturing - Be a brain to pick, an ear to listen, a push in the right direction.
eam-focused - It is amazing what we can accomplish if we do not care who gets the creditWHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Hours - 40 hours a week full time. Mon to Fri
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays
- Brand new head office at The Springs, first class office environment
- Brand new facility in Bardon, with state of the art automation
- Recently re-furbished pharmacy facility in Leeds, 14
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site (access to a great range of discounts on holiday bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online Health and Wellbeing Resource
- Discounted Gyms
Salary £DOE (up to £40,000)