LEAD ENGINEER (ENGENDA EPC)
Location: Immingham, North Lincs
Engenda Group has a long and proud history in East Yorkshire and North East Lincolnshire. Through our operational office in Immingham and various integrated services teams, North and South of the estuary, we are delivering value added engineering services to a wide range of customers.
We have made the strategic decision to invest further in the area and are looking for an experienced Lead Engineer to join the EPC division. This role will serve as our Lead Technical Engineer in the Immingham office, working with local clients while coordinating with the group project, engineering and design functions.
We are keen to hear from Engineers that:
- Love interacting with clients and helping them achieve their objectives
- Thrive on managing and motivating teams to deliver challenging engineering projects
- Are ambitious to develop their career into a more senior role
- Are flexible and comfortable wearing different hats when required
- Have a design project engineering background in the chemical or downstream industry
- Hold a degree in Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Chemical or Civil Engineering
Engenda Group can offer a unique career path to put you on a clear trajectory to senior management and strategic operational delivery
- Continual investment in training and development
- Flexible working arrangements (pre COVID)
- Management structure designed for simplicity
- Forward thinking and creative environment
Please click "Easy apply" to create your application. It's important you complete all the required boxes. You are welcome to reach out to the recruitment team directly if you require further information.