Interim Year-End Accountant
Day Rate: £350- £400
Location: London, WFH.
We are supporting an exceptionally exciting opportunity for a well-known technology company who have recently been acquired by private equity. The new CFO is currently undergoing a re-structuring of the finance department, so is looking for an experienced year-end accountant on a 6-9-month contract to support the Financial Controller.
Requirements for the role
- You must have either an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification, ideally with 2+ years of post-qualified experience
- Experience working for a private equity backed business (ideally in technology)
- Experience leading a yearend audit
- Previously liaising with Big 4 auditors
- A solid understanding of accounting regulations (IFRS, UK & US GAAP)
Responsibilities of the role
- First point of contact for Big 4 auditors
- Statutory accounts and preparation of annual financial statements
- Adhoc work to support the FC