Security Engineer - MS Azure
A global logistics company is looking to on-board a Security Engineer to help drive and improve security processes and controls across data and agile programmes. Working as part of a scrum team, you'll act as the Security SME, responsible for consulting and hands-on engineering of tools, processes and controls.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on cloud platforms, identifying and mitigating risks and building tools and services.
- IT Security Engineering experience (DLP, Data, Information Security)
- Cloud environment experience (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Scripting/programming experience
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Security training/awareness for technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience working with data teams.
For more information, please apply to be considered.